PIP review award part way through month

AjaxJones
AjaxJones Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi All,

I've recently received a text saying I would receive my award review letter in two weeks time on the 18th of March

I still haven't received the letter but the phoneline today said I was due £514.60 on the 8th of April (which is the current amount I receive)

I'll try ringing them tomorrow but for my peace of mind today, if the amount was to go down would I receive less money on the 8th i.e. would one week of the 4 week amount be the normal amount, but everything after the 18th of March be the lower amount?

Or is it possible I'd get a whole 4 weeks of the high amount because it's halfway through a 4 week block, and then for the following 4 weeks be the lower amount?

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,395 Online Community Coordinator
    Heya @AjaxJones and welcome. :)

As Woodbine has said, reviews can take a long time, I've personally been waiting since Feb 2023, but we all still receive our PIP until a new decision has been made, so I'd try not to panic too much.  Have you managed to ring them yet to find out? 
  • AjaxJones
    AjaxJones Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    That wasn’t what I was asking

ive been through the process and received my award, I just haven’t received the letter yet

The helpline said that im due to be paid the same amount as usual, but I don’t know if this is the final month I’ll receive it

I don’t know how I can be any clearer 
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,395 Online Community Coordinator
    In that case, I think it would be best to wait for the letter which will break down the award for you, as sometimes the automated message can be wrong.