Hi, my name is rubberquacks27! When is PIP usually due? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is rubberquacks27! When is PIP usually due?

rubberquacks27 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited April 4 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hey I'm new here

I've Asperger's and ADHD. Do you know when PIP is usually due?


  • rubberquacks27
    rubberquacks27 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    I leave in UK forgot to say
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,127 Disability Gamechanger
    PIP is a weekly benefit paid every 4 weeks and everyones payment dates will be different. What date did you receive your last payment? If you know when that was you count 4 weeks after that. It will be paid on the same day of the week but every 4 weeks. 
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 4,081 Scope online community team
    Heya @rubberquacks27 I can see Poppy has already answered your question, but I wanted to pop in and give you a quick welcome to the community. :)
    Albus (he/him)

    Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

    Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.