Hi, my name is cbissex! Any advice about reasonable adjustments? — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is cbissex! Any advice about reasonable adjustments?

Options
cbissex
cbissex Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited April 9 in Work and employment
looking for advise on my employer making "reasonable adjustments" for my disability

Comments

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 2,404 Scope online community team
    edited April 9
    Options
    Hello @cbissex welcome to the community! There's some information about this topic on the Scope website if you'd like to have a read. Hopefully there's something there that's helpful to you :) 

What kind of things do you need advice on specifically? I'll pop your post over to our Work and Employment section where more members can find it and offer their experiences.
    Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Bydand
    Bydand Community member Posts: 87 Pioneering
    Options
    cbissex said:
    looking for advise on my employer making "reasonable adjustments" for my disability
    Hi, What specifically do you want advice for. It will be difficult for others to offer advice not knowing a little of your story.

I realise you may not want to disclose too much about your disability and you shouldn’t name an employer specifically on the forum in any reply but sharing what kind of difficulties you are experiencing, what type of job do you do ( are you office based or is your job physically demanding etc ) might give us the best chance of helping.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.