If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Access Card

Options
Moana
Moana Community member Posts: 65 Connected
Hello was just wondering if anyone can help me I was diagnosed as autistic last year and have been told to look into getting an Access Card but am a bit confused cos I am waiting for a PIP tribunal so just have my diagnosis letter but does anyone know if this is enough evidence to get the card? 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,222 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Moana
    Options
    Thank you on their website it wasn’t clear as to if they would accept my diagnosis letter as proof or if is need more proof. 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 57,222 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    What diagnosis do you have? It doesn't mention anything about a diagnosis on their website. 

Are you claiming any benefits at all? if so which ones?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Moana
    Options
    Hi I have an autism diagnosis and I am waiting to go to a tribunal about PIP. I don’t claim any other benefits. 
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.