Discrimination. Can a lawyer use my sons mental disability in a letter against them?

jeanb07
jeanb07 Community member Posts: 3 Connected
edited May 4 in Families and carers
Can a lawyer use someone's mental disability in a letter against my son for access to his son's 

Comments

• jeanb07
    jeanb07 Community member Posts: 3 Connected
    He is seeking legal advice but his ex partner has stopped contact with the kids because someone called social services on her because they had concerns about how they were living so now she is using the fact my oldest daughter has adhd and mild autism against my son and her lawyer has basically said she has the kids all contact will remain ceased but the ex partner had been texting said daughter asking her to babysit for the kids but she had to refuse because she was only visiting and was returning home 
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 6,743 Online Community Coordinator
    Heya @jeanb07 and welcome to the community. I hope you're doing ok on this lovely day?

I'm afraid we can't give legal advice on this matter, but I'd suggest speaking to citizens advice, they may be able to point you in the right direction. I hope this can get sorted quickly, with the least amount of stress to everyone.