Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Pip

Options
kat0611
kat0611 Community member Posts: 6 Listener

Hello I was denied pip and denied by tribunal based on me working at the time... this was anit ago now.. however I've just had a random voicemail that stated.. we have concerns regarding your pip payments and want to proceed with this monday at 10 sounded like proceed could be recieve or proseive but I domt get pip nor payment nor have recieved any I'm now confused on this call

Tagged:

Comments

• TheManFromLondon
    TheManFromLondon Community member Posts: 283 Pioneering
    Options

Thats a Scam. The wording is totally off. They will try to call you and pretending to verify information to ask you details that they can use for a scam. Be careful. If you have doubts call PIP yourself and ask if they have sent you a message. Be aware they spoof numbers and they may call you from a number that looks to be PIP.

Be careful.

• kat0611
    Options

It was a private number but yes I'll be ringing tomorrow as its confused the hell out of they had my full name also

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 56,998 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

The private number rings alarm bells for me because PIP usually ring from a 0800 number.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • kat0611
    Options

I've had private number and 0800 ring whilst I was awaiting an answer last year I'll double check tomorrow thank you

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.