Disabled people
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

A drive way

greay1greay1 Member Posts: 2
edited August 2016 in Disabled people
can any one help, i need help getting a drive way built in front of my bungalow. Are there any charaties in west somerset or any where that can help. i was moved as a medical emergency. but can not park car any where near bungalow. because there are to many cars in my close.18 bungalows and 2/3 cars per bungalow. PLEASE HELP.


  • ScopeHelplineScopeHelpline Member Posts: 209 Courageous
    This website can help you identify potential funders:

    You might also want to contact Scope Response, Freephone 0808 800 3333 (Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm) or email [email protected]

    Best Wishes

    Forum Moderator
  • JDWilsonJDWilson Member Posts: 90
    What about your local OT There are Disabled facilities grants which could help. Good Luck.
  • FlossyFlossy Member Posts: 16
    Hi Contact : CARE DIRECT ON 0845 3459133 be used for adaptations to give you better freedom of movement into and around your home and/or to provide essential facilities within it.

    improving access to and movement around the home to enable you to care for another person who lives in the property, such as a child.

    An occupational therapist will look at your circumstances and can recommend the type of adaptation(s) needed.

    Check out the website for : West Somerset District Council .gov.uk

    This site tells you how to apply.

    Good Luck and I hope this bit of information might help you.
  • greay1greay1 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you for your help you have helped thanks
Sign in or join us to comment.