Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

House adaptations - Charities

Hi, does anyone know of any charities that will fund home adaptations. We have a DFG awarded but it covers less than half of what is needed. Really appreciate any advice. Thanks.


  • OTOT Member Posts: 1
    Good morning,

    Have the Social Services department offered anything additional? They can use different funding streams for some parts of the adaptation.

    Lots of charities do provide some assistance and vary wildly - some will give set amounts of
Sign in or join us to comment.