Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

I would like to go back to work and want to know where you be able to help me find job

tessatessa Member Posts: 2
I have leaning difficulty and suffer from bipolar I have not work for few years and would like to have some help or training getting back to work as I lose my convince in fine job.


  • VickySVickyS Member Posts: 132 Listener
    Hey Tessa,

    The best people to help you back into work are the job centre!

    They should have a Disability Employment Adviser who can refer you to a disability employment specialist for your area. I believe Scope have the contracts for Kent, Surry, Sussex and North Wales but you need to have a referral from the job centre to gain access.

    The job centre can send you for training as well so they really should be your first point of call. I've looked up the number for you it's 0345 606 0234.

    Please let me know who it goes. I can always suggest some other options if they can't help.

    Good luck!

  • JenniferUJenniferU Member Posts: 124 Courageous
    Hi Tessa,

    There's an employment discussion going on from today for the next couple of weeks, with two advisors who specialise in supporting disabled people.

    Please do get involved if you have any other issues relating to work you'd like to discuss:


Sign in or join us to comment.