Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
I'm Richard. I support people with mild learning disabilities and autism to get into employment
Hi, I'm Richard and I have over 20 years' experience supporting people with mild learning disabilities or people on the autistic spectrum into paid employment. I usually find that each individual has a unique set of circumstances that make a job interview possible, so perhaps, by looking closely at the circumstances of the person you're supporting, I can advise you to help to get that stage. Then, if a job offered is made, I can offer you guidance on how the person can be supported to make the employment sustainable in the long-term. If you would like to chat to me, please do.
This discussion has been closed.
- 49.4K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4.1K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 136 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 662 Work and employment
- 529 Education
- 972 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 928 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 250 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.5K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 590 Chronic pain and pain management
- 651 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 704 Autism and neurodiversity
- 849 Mental health and wellbeing
- 288 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.