Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


notharrynotharry Member Posts: 3
I have to pay £800 to an NHS alternative because the NHS refuses to provide us with services because we are disabled.

Why is there nothing that can be done about this abuse?


Sign in or join us to comment.