financial assistance — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

financial assistance

glou Member Posts: 1
Hi, our daughter who had CP has just died & we're trying to find out if there are any Govt grants or similar available to help with the funeral costs. Also, my wife has been her carer since she was born (31 yrs ago today) & I wondered if anybody knows if there is any financial assistance available for her as shes always been looking after our daughter?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.