Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


can anyone help please my hubby is disabled made a claim 6 weeks ago, sent 1 months statement and bankl book as was asked for text came through to send 6 months bank statments and a letter was on its way with envelope to send back letter never came so we sent the statements by recorded delivery ourselves on monday we have been trying to ring dwp constantly fot the past 2 weeks they are not answering the phones do not know what to do next any advice would be most appreciated  thankyoy 


Sign in or join us to comment.