Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is Dabo!
I'm 57, happily married to MaJeannie, Worked all ma life till sadly aged 54,took a stroke, and it's done me physically, other frailties set in, sleep apnea, diabetes, and other ****, lost my driving license cause of blackouts, I surrendered it, could live with myself if I hurt someone while driving, Anyway, I'm bored most days, don't smoke, don't drink, don't do a lot really, love music and tea, get by with lots of love from MaJeannie.
- 53.1K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 761 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.5K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 929 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.