Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Fybromyalgia and chronic fatigue
I have recently become redundant from my job of 17 years. I took redundancy because I was finding things hard with having a stroke 7 years ago and fybromyagia and chronic fatigue syndrone for a number of years and more recently sleep apnea and diabetes. It seemed all my ailments have caught up with me and I can't function in the way I used to. Even filling in simple forms I get them wrong.So I hope someone out there may be able to help if I get stuck in the future. thankyou .
- 52.9K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 148 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 574 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 276 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.1K Talk about money
- 2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 673 Chronic pain and pain management
- 699 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 750 Autism and neurodiversity
- 924 Mental health and wellbeing
- 297 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.