Parents, carers and disabled parents
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

House swap

Hi guys 
I am new here. 
Is there any where I can apply for a rented house swap. 
I have a wheelchair bound child and want to move property but don't know where to start. Due to my child's needs and adaptions
thank you


Sign in or join us to comment.