Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
How to cope with disability at work – live chat
Spotted this in the Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/careers/2017/feb/19/how-to-cope-with-disability-at-work-live-chat
Do you have a disability or are you an employer in need of expert advice on workplace issues? Join us on Wednesday 22 February from 1pm–2.30pm GMT for a live chat as part of Guardian Careers’ disability at work week. We’ll be discussing:
- How to cope with bullying or harassment at work because of disability.
- The legal rights and action victims of disability discrimination can take.
- Advice on finding work and disclosing disabilities to employers.
- How employers can foster better working environments for people with disabilities.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 756 Work and employment
- 575 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 263 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 675 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.