Dissertation research about the experiences of parents and carers — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dissertation research about the experiences of parents and carers

Options
amydecker
amydecker Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi all!

My name is Amy and I'm a third year student at the University of Sheffield. I am studying Speech and Language Sciences (BSc) and currently writing my dissertation on the experiences of parents and carers of children with learning difficulties and how this has changed/not changed over time. I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in filling out a short questionnaire to help with my studies. The survey is for adults of 60+ years who have at some point in their lives been the primary carer for an individual with learning difficulties (parents, siblings etc) and should take about 10-15 minutes. If you think you might be able to help I would really appreciate you filling out the survey here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScUgTTp7wG67hHI237ezp1PwFY9n9M9eiatEmiYlqG-kZ1JiA/viewform. All responses will be anonymous. 

Thank you very much!
Amy

Comments

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.