PIP, DLA and AA
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Pip2 Home Assessment

charmedcharmed Member Posts: 53 Connected
edited March 2017 in PIP, DLA and AA
had my assessment yesterday, extremely nervous and anxious, i feel like i want to lock myself away from everyone although i have carer coming here i dont want to see or talk to anyone now until i hear the decision!

Replies

• RomaFree1RomaFree1 Member Posts: 14 Listener
    I am so sorry, totally understand! They don't realise the pressure that we are under do they?! I have mine on Friday and I'm terrified, cannot even function or think at the moment! 
    I may well feel like you do after my assessment too? 
    Maybe we should try to take each day at a time. At least yours is over but can understand you dreading the result. We mustn't let them get us down though? I'm here for you if that's any use?! 
  • charmedcharmed Member Posts: 53 Connected
    Thanks im crying now!
    half things i didnt say i dont remember well at all the assessor was nice seemed it and patient. Home assessment.. Anyway thanks i just want it all over and done with whatever outcome ...im feeling more down than i was waiting for assessment...
    i know they say two weeks do you think they will know next week?

• RomaFree1RomaFree1 Member Posts: 14 Listener
    Do let us know when you hear? So hard to remember what you should have said?! Fingers crossed for you! 
  • charmedcharmed Member Posts: 53 Connected
    JUST PHONED TO ASK AND GOT GREAT NEWS

ENHANCED ON BOTH 3 years
Sign in or join us to comment.