Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
temporary voluntary work
Hi, I m a disabled woman. I ve worked as an English teacher for 35 years.I m a mother of two young daughters.I ve managed quite well a life with a polio in the left leg.Now I m still dynamic because I practice sport, I sing an I play a music instrument. I wonder if I could spend a short time training with diabled in your centers. I need some experience to help the diabled in my country and also to practice the language. Thanks for offering me an opportunity that will have a great impact on helping the disabled in the developing countries. Can you please mail my text to those in charge of the decision.
- 49.3K All Categories
- 9.8K Start here and say hello!
- 4K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 135 Community updates
- 11.5K Talk about your situation
- 1.7K Children, parents, and families
- 658 Work and employment
- 526 Education
- 968 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 925 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 245 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 249 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.5K Talk about money
- 1.8K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.4K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.6K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 586 Chronic pain and pain management
- 648 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 702 Autism and neurodiversity
- 842 Mental health and wellbeing
- 287 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.