Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
temporary voluntary work
Hi, I m a disabled woman. I ve worked as an English teacher for 35 years.I m a mother of two young daughters.I ve managed quite well a life with a polio in the left leg.Now I m still dynamic because I practice sport, I sing an I play a music instrument. I wonder if I could spend a short time training with diabled in your centers. I need some experience to help the diabled in my country and also to practice the language. Thanks for offering me an opportunity that will have a great impact on helping the disabled in the developing countries. Can you please mail my text to those in charge of the decision.
- 48.1K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.8K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 133 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 608 Work and employment
- 509 Education
- 926 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 903 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 236 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.1K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 573 Chronic pain and pain management
- 631 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 681 Autism and neurodiversity
- 814 Mental health and wellbeing
- 282 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.