TV — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

TV

nanof6
nanof6 Community member Posts: 200 Pioneering
I WAS NOT INPRESSED WITH THE DISABLED  PEOPLE ON VICTORIER DARBYSHER TODAY, BIT OF A LET DOWN.

Comments

• Geoark
    Geoark Community member Posts: 1,463 Disability Gamechanger
    edited May 2017
    @nanof6 it was disappointing but did not surprise me. I have suffered but I am going to vote for more mentality really doesn't surprise me.

I often agree with what the Conservatives say, but would never vote for them, because I know who ever the leader is the problem comes when they implement their ideas. It is the one thing they have never let me down on, the poor suffer and the wealthy get richer.

When they said our children should not be left paying for the mistakes of previous governments they kept their word. Their children are not paying for it, our children are, and while they continue to prosper the worst off in society are getting poorer.

As an individual I stood alone.
    As a member of a group I did things.
    As part of a community I helped to create change!

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.