Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
holidays for people have adhd autism any menatl health condition
My name is Simon Judge I am a father of 2 autistic children and have just launched a website aims at autistic parents and carers. the website is called www.autisticholidays.co.ukWe can offer you help and advice when booking a Camp site, Hotel or Holiday if you, a family member or a friend has Autism, Asperger's or A.D.H.D related symptoms.If you have a destination in mind, we'll be able to advise on its suitability for you. Alternatively, if you don't have anywhere in mind, we'll use our knowledge and expertise to find your perfect Autistic Holiday Destination. We understand that autistic children are best with structure and routine and a holiday is a break from that. Our goal is to ensure that your holiday is stress-free from the time of booking to arriving home. Each family has different requirements.
- 54.2K All Categories
- 10.6K Start here and say hello!
- 5.1K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities
- 156 Community updates
- 12.1K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 799 Work and employment
- 590 Education
- 1.2K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 293 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 266 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.7K Talk about money
- 2.2K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.6K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.6K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4.1K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 688 Chronic pain and pain management
- 708 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 759 Autism and neurodiversity
- 939 Mental health and wellbeing
- 311 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.