Housing and independent living
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

I really need an extra bedroom in my house - would I get help from the council?

amanda46amanda46 Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi ,i just wondered if i could get help , i live in a council house with my 2 sons and 1 daughter , my oldist has Asperges and my youngest A.S.D . I really need an extra bedroom or a room to convert into a bedroom , would i get help from the council or who ? Thanks 


Sign in or join us to comment.