Pip claims — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Pip claims

tinao08 Member Posts: 5 Listener

Anyone changing from dla to pip benefits and is between the ages of 16 and 65 there is a new address for Existing claims I confirmed this with pip help line as I want to send it registered post so I have a receipt 

Personal Independence Payment 2, Mail Handling Site a, Wolverhampton WV98 1AB 

Good luck 


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.