Finding things for my daughter to do — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Finding things for my daughter to do

Options
bazthedad
bazthedad Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello mums and dads.
I'm finding as a separated dad of a 13 year old daughter with Cp. ...it's getting harder and harder to find things to do as she is a young lady now and don't really want her dad about but finding it harder to do things that our different than her sitting around on her ipad...
My friends will never realise how hard life is because I don't harp on to them about stuff as not a great talker. 
Thanks 

Comments

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @bazthedad

Welcome to our online community I do hope that we can offer you both help & support ????

We have got info on our home for parent's which you might find useful ???

There is also a number off groups that might be off help ???

Please let me know if you need any more help.
  • Liam_Alumni
    Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @bazthedad,

Welcome to Scope's online community! It's great to have you on board.

Have you had a look at the leisure section of our website? We have lots of information about activities that might be fun and interesting for you and your daughter. You may find The Rough Guide to Accessible Britain useful.

I've moved this post into our Parents and Carers category, where other members of our community may be able to advise.

I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, then please do get in touch!
    Liam

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.