Who do I contact about permitted work as I'm on esa — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Who do I contact about permitted work as I'm on esa

kathyward123 Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi who do I contact about permitted work and as I'm on esa and have been placed on a work activities 


  • steve51
    steve51 Member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @kathyward123

    A very big welcome to you to our website and online community.

    I do hope that we can help you ????

    Please pop over to our home page where you you will find lots of info.

    We have also got a number of Advisors on hand to help you.
    Please please let us know if we can help you further ???

  • Liam_Alumni
    Liam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,101 Pioneering
    Hi @kathyward123,

    Sorry for the delayed response! Citizens Advice have a handy page on their website about permitted work you can do whilst in receipt of ESA which might be of interest to you.

    I hope this helps. If you have any other questions, please do let us know. You can also ask a question in our Ask a Benefits Advisor category should you need further support.


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.