Face to Face assessment advice — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Face to Face assessment advice

myddplcxxx3 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited September 2017 in PIP, DLA, and AA
hi.i finally got that dreaded booklet.I am totally behind asking all these questions ,as I have nothing to hide ,but the sleepless nights are here as i worry about getting across how ill i feel with fibromyalgia.can anyone help ,as things may have changed since i last had my face to face assessment(3 yrs)?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.