Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Advocacy Help?

After submitting almost 20yrs of my Medical Records etc,I'm shortly due my "ATOS" medical assesment?The D.W.P does not accept my long standing Physical,and Mental health issues?
I'm in need of Advocacy Representation,as my Personality Disorder will cause me to fail this assesment?
Any advice/help would be Wonderful?
Many Thanks......


Sign in or join us to comment.