Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.
DLA and PIP taken away - cluster headaches
I am a suffer of episodic cluster headaches among other things and my DLA/PIP was taken away in March. I did the mandotory reconsideration to no avail so I have taken it to the courts. A few weeks back I called the DWP as i realised that I hadn't received any of my evidence back and was told it was in the pack that I should of recieved. 132 pages, never received anything of the sort and neither have the courts I was told on my last call. I was also told that a discrepancy had been found and it was in the hands of a assessor. What do you think that means?
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 620 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 906 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 1.9K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 636 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 689 Autism and neurodiversity
- 821 Mental health and wellbeing
- 283 Sensory impairments
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.