If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Receiving too many notifications? Adjust your notification settings.

Son moving to a home - they want all the PIP and ESA

amandajane1997amandajane1997 Member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 2017 in PIP, DLA and AA
My son is severely disabled and turns 18 in Nov, he will move from a children's to an adult home where he has a 365 day placement. However he is at home overnight 2 nights plus 1 evening every week. I have been claiming child benefit and child tax credit plus pip for the overnights. The new home want pip full time plus ESA, meaning i can't claim child benefit or tax credit and will lose the pip, even though he is still coming home as before. I there anything I can do ?


Sign in or join us to comment.