pip support letter — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

pip support letter

jaykay Member Posts: 3 Listener
I suffer from ms have been for 26 years. I receive pip enharanced rate for daily living and stardard rate for motorbilty. it has got worse and need to send letters explaining I'm doing aletter from my carer I don't know what to write and I have to fill pip form in again can u help please



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.