If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Hi, my name is Lainey125!

Lainey125Lainey125 Member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi.Id like to talk about moving from ESA to universal credit.I recently moved from a non universal  credit active area to a fully active universal credit area.I moved into a private let.So I went to my local council to find out how to get my HB paid to be told they only deal with council tennants.Basically I went online to ask shelter for advice to be told I will need to apply for universal cred.So I have and I have a job centre app the day before I was due my ESA benefit but now I won'. So basically need to wait bout 6 weeks before a payment.How long does an advance payment take as I will be struggling for heating food etc till it kicks in.Cheers peeps.


Sign in or join us to comment.