Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.


marley77marley77 Member Posts: 7 Connected
Hello all just got a big and stressful problem at the moment
Ve been award pip standard dairy living rate and ve been advice by esa that I can also claim sdp on top of my esa well ve been award that benefit but they are holding on to my backdated payment until the dwp debt management have made a decision on it so does anyone know how long they take and would they send the payment back to esa or to me 


Sign in or join us to comment.