Hi, my name is misty44! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is misty44!

misty44
misty44 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
And I think I’ve just won my mr for pip it’s been overturned, and damn right I ain’t got a back ache not a herion addict I have cancer and heart condition received motability and care then went for f2f awarded 0points,, please should have left me alone to in first place didn’t want chemo, radio mascetomy but had left like freak then one person takes it all away carnt get hospital anxiety through the roof perfial neurology hands and feet but no gotta take car back money stopped, wait then mr appeal we are so sorry made a mistake still awaiting letter but told on phone yes I am entitled keep,car keep,getting treatment , I deserve this and will fight till end I am not lying it’s not a fake illness or drug related it’s my life 

Comments

• misty44
    misty44 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    So keep fighting if your true and they refuse keep going till the end or as I said I’ll start injection herion might win then.  But wouldn’t do that I fought for 2 yrs to get to where I am today so that bird aint taking it away I would swap my life for hers anyway cause she ain’t got a clue what I go through 
  • cathie
    cathie Community member Posts: 143 Courageous
    Owe can feel the anger and who can blame you it's horrific how people are being treated and it right no sorry no kiss my **** Jack no one held accountable but sufferers almost on line of mental health due to it all you go girl tell them how IT Is..may like my self mark you down as aggressive for talking the truth ..so be it .... althou  don't for one min agree  assurtive  is different all together  that's what people  like are self s are nothing wrong with that appuluse  you ....
    Only me .. cathie..
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @misty44

"WELCOME"  to or online comunity !!!!!

I'm so so sorry that you have had to do this in the first place !!!!!!

I really admire/love your "Fight & Spirit"

What is this world coming "too"

Please please let me know if there is any "help & advise" that I can help you with ????

Stay "STRONG"

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.