Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is misty44!
And I think I’ve just won my mr for pip it’s been overturned, and damn right I ain’t got a back ache not a herion addict I have cancer and heart condition received motability and care then went for f2f awarded 0points,, please should have left me alone to in first place didn’t want chemo, radio mascetomy but had left like freak then one person takes it all away carnt get hospital anxiety through the roof perfial neurology hands and feet but no gotta take car back money stopped, wait then mr appeal we are so sorry made a mistake still awaiting letter but told on phone yes I am entitled keep,car keep,getting treatment , I deserve this and will fight till end I am not lying it’s not a fake illness or drug related it’s my life
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
Do you need advice on your energy costs?
Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.