Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Hi, my name is jillywigs!
I have just signed up so a little bit about me and hubby . My name is Jill and I have limited mobility due to rhuematoid and osteoporosis fibromyalgia and the list goes on .my hubby bob has primary progressive m&s and is a wheelchair user. We're lucky as we have each other and both have a brilliant sense of humour .look forward to sharing info etc with others so we can all help each other .
- 48.4K All Categories
- 9.6K Start here and say hello!
- 3.9K Coffee lounge
- 3.9K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.4K News and opportunities
- 134 Community updates
- 11.3K Talk about your situation
- 1.6K Children, parents, and families
- 622 Work and employment
- 517 Education
- 939 Housing, transport, and independent living
- 908 Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 237 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 245 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 19.1K Talk about money
- 1.7K Benefits and financial support
- 4.2K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 11.2K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2K Universal Credit (UC)
- 3.5K Talk about your impairment
- 1.2K Cerebral palsy
- 575 Chronic pain and pain management
- 637 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 691 Autism and neurodiversity
- 822 Mental health and wellbeing
- 284 Sensory impairments