thank you to all the staff at S.A R C . — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

thank you to all the staff at S.A R C .

teresa5410
teresa5410 Community member Posts: 12 Listener
Just been told I have a slot  for my tribunal, for Pip  so like to thank all staff for your help ,will have to wait until next year but it’s a start ,just hope I can win my appeal .

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @teresa5410, how are you doing? How did the appeal go?
  • teresa5410
    I am afraid I lost my tribunal appeal ,the doctor was looking at me the hole time with her glasses on the end of her nose I just felt I shouldn’t of been there she went on about my carpel tunnel more then my breathing issue ,Emma from s a r c ,waiting on there reason why they turned me down , Doctor she told me I didn’t order many inhalers but I was so nervous I should of told her my Copd nurse told me only to use them when I am out of breath ,and I was worried to say how the heat effects  my breathing but I didn’t saying Anything as  my Esa assessment I told this this and ignored me .but might go to higher tribunal  thank you for asking .teresa 
  • Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear that @teresa5410, it must have been so disappointing for you! I'm really glad to hear that you have support and possibly the opportunity to take it further. Please do let us know how you get on, and wishing you all the best!
  • teresa5410
    Thank your staff for all your support ,I am very grateful ,just have to fight on .x

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.