Hi, my name is Isabelle4Daniel! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Isabelle4Daniel!

Options
Isabelle4Daniel
Isabelle4Daniel Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Hi!
My name's Isabelle. I've joined this forum on behalf of my 3 disabled brothers, one specifically called Daniel. He's got severe disability and taking him on holiday cost thousands. Years ago make a wish paid for him to go away with his carers including me, and i can say that the smile on his face was one i'd never forget. 
I'm on a mission to start creating awareness for him, to show how you can smile no matter what, and to help fundraising for him to go on experiences. I love my brother to pieces, and i want to give others with disability hope that there's always a reason to keep smiling.

Comments

• CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Community member Posts: 5,209 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello Isabelle4Daniel and welcome

Thank you for joining our community

It is great what you are doing for your brother and I wish you every success.Please have a look around the site there is lots of usefull info

CR
    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • Neil2017
    Neil2017 Community member Posts: 155 Courageous
    Options
    Hi @Isabelle4Daniel
    Welcome. That is inspiring what you are doing in creating awareness for your own brother’s disabilities. Best of luck in doing thatand have s good day.

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.