Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Help to find education funding
Hi, I am trying to find somewhere that could help me fund a university course. I have been looking for sometime but keep getting stopped at every turn. I became disabled after an accident at work 6 years ago and have been in receipt of ESA, PIP and IIB benefits since. As it turns out, the ESA has stayed on contribution based and is not eligible for the funding I require. I have been searching since to find any other way without getting a loan to fund this course. Could you please tell me if there is such funding available anywhere.
- 53K All Categories
- 10.4K Start here and say hello!
- 4.8K Coffee lounge
- 4K Disability rights and campaigning
- 1.5K Research and opportunities to get involved in
- 149 Community updates
- 12K Talk about your situation
- 1.8K Children, parents, and families
- 760 Work and employment
- 578 Education
- 1.1K Housing, transport, and independent living
- 1K Aids, adaptations, and equipment
- 277 Dating, sex, and relationships
- 264 Exercise and accessible facilities
- 21.2K Talk about money
- 2.1K Benefits and financial support
- 4.4K Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- 12.3K PIP, DLA, and AA
- 2.4K Universal Credit (UC)
- 4K Talk about your impairment
- 1.3K Cerebral palsy
- 676 Chronic pain and pain management
- 700 Rare, invisible, and undiagnosed conditions
- 751 Autism and neurodiversity
- 928 Mental health and wellbeing
- 298 Sensory impairments
Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.