What benefits am I entitled to?
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.

Advice needed

nanjacknanjack Member Posts: 7 Listener
Hello i work ft usuaally as a youth worker i am 55 and single living in council accomodation i was admitted to hospital on the 3 dec with pneumonia and have been on sick leave xsince this date i have been diagnosed with multiple myloma and due to start chemo next week i only get two week full pay for sick leave then ssp can i claim any thing else ? Would i be better to reduce my hours or resign as im unsure when i will feel well enough to work as the spinal pain i have is unbearable 


Sign in or join us to comment.