Severe disability premium — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Severe disability premium

shatty81 Member Posts: 5 Listener
Hi I moved in with my dad in may last year,I receive esa and now enhanced pip,my dad went to stay with his brother who is poorly and awaiting going in a nursing home,so I've been living on my own since September,can I claim severe disability premium until my dad returns home?I was told as my dad's state pension is down at his address I cant,but it' still his home and it' only temporary he isn' going to change anything as it' not a permanent fixture??



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.