What are my partner and I entities to? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

What are my partner and I entities to?

I am asthmatic, have peripheral vascular disease and have recently been diagnosed with trachaebronchomalacia! (TBM) I receive PIP standard daily living and mobility and gave a blue badge. I work part time but struggling to pay bills. 
Also my partner has had two seizures and is claiming ESA as he is unable to work in the job he’s had for 18.5 years in the steel industry. 
Is there anything we’re entitlted too?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.