personal inderpendence payment — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

personal inderpendence payment

hi to all I have just had a change of circumstance I had been getting pip now for 4 years due to my depression and anxiety and gout for many years .I have recently had a change again diagnosed with acute pancreatitis in 2015 2016 which I was fighting with my life and in hospital for 17 days and again in 2017 I had a letter from pip that I had scored zero points and had my pip stopped December in 2017 yet with all my evidence so I then ask for a reconsideration again and only to be told I was not rewarded it I am so stressed and very angry and upset to how this has been dealt with .my health is not so good either help.


  • CockneyRebel
    CockneyRebel Member Posts: 5,216 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi vijay and welcome

    Have you asked for a copy of the assessment report ?

    The next stage is to appeal to the tribunal, You need to submit form SSCS1for leave to appeal

    There is lots of info on here about the process please have a read and come back with any questions

    Be all you can be, make  every day count. Namaste
  • vijay
    vijay Member Posts: 20 Courageous
    I have got all copies just don't understand how it came to this so sterssful I will fill in form will this all work to my favour?


Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.