which benefit am l entitled to? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

which benefit am l entitled to?

medden Member Posts: 1 Listener
hi l receive pip high mobility n middle care, my husband is a pensioner n gets pension, as l am younger than him they add on about £70 per week this payment for me is called adult dependant, lm not sure if l can claim esa or sickness benefit as l am unable 2 work due to copd



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.