Private Social Worker — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Private Social Worker

Hello everyone,

I am specifically looking for an independent or private social worker, and would like to ask if anyone in this online community knows where I can obtain contact details for this, or if someone has got any experience of working with an independent/private social worker?

What I'm looking for is a social worker who specialises in adult physical and mental disability.  I would be very grateful to hear from anyone who can provide any details and or information regarding this subject.Thank you.



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.