Hi, my name is RainbowEyes! — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is RainbowEyes!

Options
RainbowEyes
RainbowEyes Community member Posts: 17 Connected
I'm new so I just wanted to say hello =] I'm autistic and have fibromyalgia and osteoporosis. I love art and animals. Nice to become a part of the online community!

Comments

• Lasian_Alumni
    Lasian_Alumni Community member Posts: 659 Pioneering
    Options

Hello and welcome to the community @RainbowEyes, it's great to have you here!

Have a look at our groups and discussions to see if there are any you would like to get involved with, whether you want some help and support, or just to chat with other members.

Get in touch if you have any questions!

• JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @RainbowEyes and welcome. Lovely to have you with us.
    I too love art and animals - I've inserted a photo of a robin feeding from my hand in St James's Park, London, and when I'm there I spend a lot of time feeding squirrels too. I can draw and paint, but I seem to do little of either these days, but I'd love to hear more about your own interest and practice.
    Really lovely to meet you,
    Very best wishes,
    Richard
  • RainbowEyes
    RainbowEyes Community member Posts: 17 Connected
    Options
    What an amazing picture! =D
  • JennysDad
    JennysDad Community member Posts: 2,299 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Very glad you like it, @RainbowEyes. At the park I handfeed robins, blue tits, coal tits and great tits on a regular basis, together with the squirrels. Oh, yes, there are wild green Indian Ringneck parakeets now that will take food from the hand.
    Enough about me and mine, though :smile: Tell us some more about yourself and your interests!
    Very best to you,
    Richard
  • Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @RainbowEyes
    Welcome to the community :)
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.