What am I entitled to? — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

What am I entitled to?

romany Member Posts: 1 Listener
I turned deaf over night in my left ear last August the doctor said its my inner ear I also have constant hissing in this ear and occasionally high pitch sound in my right ear what help can I get and am I intitledto any help 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.