housing and esa — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

housing and esa

tula Member Posts: 17 Listener
Hi. I am living in a private rental which I can't afford. My mental health is suffering over this. The reason why I'm in this situation, I looked after my son for 14 years who has autism. He left me over3 years ago to live with his father.  I'm left with nothing. 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.