PIP f2f — Scope | Disability forum
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP f2f

crystal98
crystal98 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited February 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
i was awarded pip tell august 2019 but since i was awarded i got worst social worker told me to claim for mobility had a face to face meeting then they stop it

Comments

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @crystal98, and welcome!

I'm so sorry to hear this. Just to confirm, has your award now stopped completely and have you appealed the decision? Do let us know so we can do our best to help you.
  • crystal98
    crystal98 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    yes its stopped completely and i am waiting for my decision from my appealed i got my pip last year and no one new what was up with me since then i've been diagnosed as having c.o.p.d and emphysema i have lost nearly 4 stone in weight the doctor said i am using that much engry breathing thats one of the reason ive lost that much weight and but me on complan plus having another CT Scan and colonoscopy because having problems with my bowel plus i cant walk far because cant breath i am cold all the time plus it feels like my bones wont warm up i have a career that helps me a lot cause i have accidents that my im having more test done for the last few months a wont go out because of the accident while i am out when people out doing shopping saying what that smell i feel ashame when my grandson blames is little sister filling her nappy so i say im not home or doing other things because my children dont no whats going on plus the panic attacks or asthmas attacks sorry for writting about a few of my problem 
  • son38
    son38 Community member Posts: 12 Connected
    I get low rate ska care an high rate mobility which I have a car instead of money I have emphysema severe bronchial asthma an bronciectasis severe reflux ostopenia and vertigo an bad depression I have recently been sent forms for pip I'm so scared that I'm going to loose my benefit because of people like u losing them I don't know what I will do if this happens i have recently changed hospitals and am worried they won't have the relevant information at my new hospital  xsx

• Pippa_Alumni
    Pippa_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,793 Disability Gamechanger
    So sorry to hear that @crystal98, it sounds like things are really difficult at the moment and I really hope the appeal brings the outcome you're hoping for. Do keep us updated, and never apologise for sharing with us- there are always plenty of friendly members on the community who will be happy to listen!

Hi @son38, I'm sorry to hear this- unfortunately many of our members have discussed feeling a similar way. If you do decide to apply or you do lose out on your benefits, do let us know as there are things you can do, that we can support you with.
  • son38
    son38 Community member Posts: 12 Connected
    Ur all so kind thanku xsx

Brightness

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.