Personal health budget- wales — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

Personal health budget- wales

kazzy1 Member Posts: 31 Connected
i have just been told I can get NHS funding (CHC) but currently on direct payments from council to pay my pa/career. Will I be able to in theory manage my own budget in Wales and employ my pa/career or will it go out to brokers?



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.