PIP tribunal and questions about Citizen's Advice — Scope | Disability forum
Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.

PIP tribunal and questions about Citizen's Advice

bearshead16 Member Posts: 2 Listener
edited February 2018 in PIP, DLA, and AA
I am having to go to a tribunal re PIP payments. I need all the help I can get. I also had an awful interview with Capita. My problems are arthritis and Bi polar. Would anybody know if the CAB would check your facts and advise on best way to proceed, and indeed would they go with you to the tribunal? 



Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.